Do you like going like car auctions, garage sales or antique auctions? Are you a car enthusiast that would like to
know more about a car from the VIN Number? If so, this powerful program helps you to determine the age of an
item. DateDecode includes three tools for determining the age and a built-in database for recording the items you
have found. Those tools are: a VIN Decoder, Patent Decoder and Roman numeral converter. All of this in one
easy to use program.
DateDecode includes the following Features:
* Determine the year a vehicle vehicle was manufactured (from the VIN Number)
* Enter a Patent number and see the year the patent was issued (Supports U.S. Utility, Design and Reissue
* Convert between Roman numerals and numbers (or numbers to Roman)
* Calculate the age of an item from any of the above methods
* Save the item into ItemPad along with a useful set of fields for additional details about the item.
* A useful note tool that includes many quick-notes to the ItemPad record.
* VIN Decoder also validates the checksum character to make sure that the VIN number entered is correct. This
also * useful for law enforcement agencies/emergency personnel to detect a VIN number that may have been
* VIN Decoder supports the Symbol SPT and CSM barcode scanners for entering the VIN number from a vehicles
* The VIN Decoder can also determine the country of origin, manufacturer and sequence off the production line.
* Much more...
Try This: Download DateDecode to your handheld, walk out to your car and enter the VIN Number into the VIN
Decoder (VIN is usually in the driver-side window or a label inside the passenger door). Next tap the 'Decode'
button to tell you about your car.
DateDecode (For PalmOS) is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-03-12. The program can be installed on Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.2, Palm OS 3.5, Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 4.1, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 6.0, Handheld/Mobile Other.
DateDecode (For PalmOS) (version 1.0) has a file size of 389.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 43 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.